Sunday, June 18, 2006

4 things

A meme that I stole (can you steal a meme?) from Republic of T.

4 jobs you’ve had:

  • A "rides hostess" at Six Flags Great America
  • Video rental clerk
  • a reader of essays on standardized tests
  • sold men's ties at Marshall Fields

4 movies you could watch over & over:

4 places you’ve lived: (I only have 3!)

4 tv shows you love to watch:

4 places you’ve been on holiday:

4 websites you visit daily:

4 of your favorite foods:

  • frosted flakes
  • fried chicken (can't have it often, sigh)
  • tacos (if I didn't put this down, my Mexican card would be revoked)
  • Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce served in the Provençale manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

4 places you’d rather be:

  • Beach resort in Hawaii (I assume it's better than DC in the summer)
  • New York City with friends
  • Paris, Rome, London, Madrid (any of them)
  • happy, healthy and comfortable

4 lucky people to tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you know that's actually thirty-six (36) things right :)

anyhow, i'm cool like that.

opal said...

You tagged me! Awwwwww! I'm gonna put you on my Stumble page!