Saturday, February 03, 2007

rants and raves v1

RAVE: I am busy, in the middle of my 2nd year of grad school, working part-time at children's hospital and at the externship in Baltimore.
RANT: Trying to keep up with school, working part-time and the externship!

RAVE: My girlfriend rocks my life. Literally.
RANT: I never get to see her (see first rant/rave)

RAVE: DC finally goes smoke free!
RANT: Walking through the clouds of smoke to get in the restaurant.

RAVE: gofugyourself, cursor, mentalfloss, thesuperficial, dailykos, boingboing
RANT: rupert murdoch, bill gates, RIAA

RAVE: Obama, Clinton, Edwards
RANT: Biden, Dodd, Kucinich

RAVE: clear, cold weather
RANT: no snow this season!

RAVE: Less than 30% approval rate for our dear leader!
RANT: another 716 days to endure

RAVE: Old friends rippling back into my life.
RANT: I wish I had time to write more about that

video of the day

Everybody Dance by Chic

No comments: