Wednesday, June 27, 2007

bush bashes gays...again

His poll numbers are in the nixon range!
The iraq policy is a total and utter failure!
His party doesn't trust you on domestic policy!
What's a pandering, idiot of a man gonna do?

He's gonna deny DC gays any rights of course!

Yep, I know you straight people can rest easy now knowing that I will be stripped of any legal rights of seeing my girlfriend if she's in the hospital. I'm sure ma and pa Darth Cheney are thrilled that their little grandchild's mommies have no legal status at all!

When will this shit ever end? America, have we no decency?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your last line is really what I've been asking for 6 years: "When will this shit ever end?"

Honestly, I guess people are just too fat and happy shopping at Cosco. Nobody cares if our rights are being eroded at a fast pace. And nobody cares if Bush's little concoction in the middle east crashes and burns and kills thousands of loving people. Oh well, at least my cable still works. I think I'll go watch E! and see how Lindsay Lohan is doing.