Friday, January 04, 2008

Year in (P)review

Damn, it's like 2008 already. It's time for a meme! This end of year/start of new year meme was taken from Serotoninrain

1. Will you be looking for a new job? Uhm, no. My sugar mama provides.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Again, my sugah mama gives me all that I need.

3. New house? No, we luuve our 500 sq ft apt!

4.Where have you been? SF, SA, NYC, Nashville, Little Rock, Las Vegas

5.Where do you want to go? NYC, Chicago, San Diego, LA, Miami, Las Vegas, Europe!

6. What will you do different in 2008? laugh more

7. New Years resolution? i never make these..since I tend to break them as soon as I make them

8. What will you NOT be doing in 2008? voting republican

9. Major thing on your calendar? My 40th in november...sigh

10. What would you like to see happen differently? iraq, the destruction of the environment, immigrants/gays/people of color becoming scapegoats

11. What about yourself will you be changing? my less than active physical lifestyle

12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I hope so. They will always let me know when I am not

13. Will you start or quit drinking? yes!

14. Will you do charity work? Perhaps more time than money

15. Will you go to bars? yes!

16. Will you be nice to people you don’t know? I live in DC where rudeness has been elevated to an artform. Being nice is the first thing to go. But I'll try to be nice.

17. Do you expect 2008 to be a good year for you? YES! I want to pass my comprehensive exams this summer so that I can go on internship!

18. How much did you change from this time last year till now? I hope there have been changes in the way I view the world and how the world views me. I think I am a little more mellow, but I know my neuroticisms keep me edgy and drive my gf crazy. It's a process, I guess.

19. Do you plan on having a child? If my biological clock rang, I didn't hear it. *shrug* Kids are nice-- from a distance and have been potty trained.

20. What song will remind you of 2007? rehab...i said no, no, no!

21. Favorite link(s) of 2007? Jezebel

22. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? YES! I am always looking to expand my circle

23. Who was the best new person you met? There have been more than one person that I am happy to have met and hope to get to know a little better this year!

24. How did you spend NYE 2008? at the beach, with a fire, champagne, flowers, wishes and love

25. One prayer for 2008? not a prayer but a mantra...obama, obama, obama



1 comment:

Lorena said...

happy new year dulce! i love the way you spent the new year :)
wishing you the best.